Shoreline, WA Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dental treatments provide you with modern, effective care that dramatically improves the appearance of your teeth. From chipped and cracked teeth, to tooth decay and missing teeth, cosmetic dentistry helps solve a number of oral health problems and gives you a smile you can feel good about. If you’re interested in getting a more beautiful smile, our Shoreline, WA cosmetic dental office provides treatments that will work for you.
Your Options for Cosmetic Treatment
As a Shoreline cosmetic dentist with over thirty years of experience, Dr. Stanley is uniquely suited to help you achieve a beautiful smile. He offers patient-centered cosmetic treatments that are supported by a professional, compassionate staff.
We help patients transform their smiles with the following cosmetic procedures:
- Teeth whitening - If your teeth have become stained or discolored, teeth whitening can lighten them by several shades. Our office uses both Opalesence and Colgate take-home whitening kits, which are recommended for use by most patients and are an efficient and cost-effective way to brighten your smile. Dr. Stanley also provides same-day whitening treatment with in-office teeth bleaching for patients who need a whiter smile in a pinch.
- Veneers - Porcelain veneers are placed over your natural teeth, improving their appearance by fixing discoloration, concealing chipped areas, improving the overall shape of teeth, or reducing gaps between teeth.
- Crowns - If you have substantial decay that cannot be treated with an onlay and that is detracting from the appearance of your smile, our Shoreline cosmetic dentist can help. Dr. Stanley uses tooth-colored dental crowns to help teeth look strong and healthy. Crowns fit over the remainder of a damaged tooth, protecting your smile and restoring a natural appearance.
- Bridges - Dental bridges replace missing teeth by bridging the gap with two dental crowns and a pontic (or fake tooth). Permanent bridges can be supported by implants or by your own teeth, helping your smile look full and healthy.
- Inlays and Onlays - Porcelain inlays and onlays bond with tooth structure to repair damaged or decayed teeth and can often be used in place of a crown, for more conservative care. Inlays and onlays often make teeth stronger than they would be even in their original, healthy state.
- Dental implants - Dental implants securely hold natural-looking replacement teeth in place. Implants typically feel more natural and comfortable than removable dentures. If you need implants for missing teeth, Dr. Stanley plans out your implant treatment plan and performs the restoration phase of the process.
Customized Cosmetic Dental Care
Dr. Stanley and his team work to find the cosmetic procedures that are right for you. Whenever possible, we recommend the most conservative treatment that will allow you to get the smile you want, without unnecessary or over-treatment. Our patients' needs and goals are at the center of every treatment plan we create.
Learn More about Cosmetic Dentistry – Contact Dr. Steven Stanley
If you would like to schedule an appointment to find out more, please contact our Shoreline, WA cosmetic dental office at 206-542-1196 or schedule your consultation online.